Lisa Huang 黄丽莎 is a type designer specialised in Latin and Chinese scripts, currently based in Paris, France. Her interest in type and typography focuses on multi-cultural works, especially those mixing Latin-French and Chinese writing systems which mirrors her life as a multi-cultural human.
Set in Model Sans Light
- Here </> There 艺术的未来：全球新锐设计成果展, Today Art museum 今日美术馆, Beijing 北京, China 中国 - Oct 15 to Nov 3, 2019
- Typojanchi 타이포잔치 : 6th International Typography Biennale 6 회국제타이포그래피비엔날레, Culture Station Seoul 284 문화역서울, Seoul, South Korea - Oct 5 to Nov 3, 2019
- Across Borders with Barcelona Design Week, Barcelona, Spain - Nov 17 to 26, 2020
Talks & Workshops
- (TALK) Designer's responsibility in multiscript identities 设计师如何做好多文字品牌设计, Shanghai 上海, China 中国 - Dec 6, 2019
- (WORKSHOP) Logotype design from A to 字 中西文双语字标工作坊, Shanghai 上海, China 中国 - Dec 7 to 8, 2019
- (COURSE) Type School Online with 3type - Advanced，西文字体设计 - (三言）高阶版, China 中国 - June 2 to 12, 2020
- (TALK) Digitization of Nüshu script to join Noto Sans family, TypeLab for Typographics 2020, online, June 20, 2020
- (TALK) Noto Sans 家族迎来女书字体, bilibili直播，July 4, 2020
Google Fonts, Adobe Fonts, Arrowtype, Black[Foundry], BETC Design, Node Berlin Oslo,...
- Type@Cooper 2015 Condensed, New York City, US
- Type@Paris 2016, Paris, FR
- Type and Media 2018, The Hague, NL